Many people think there is nothing they can do to control their cost of homeowner’s insurance. Let us change your thinking. Everyone here at our agency works hard to find ways to keep our clients’ personal lines insurance as low as possible. We understand how important having the right kind of homeowner’s insurance is. We also understand that you want your claims covered and you want outstanding customer service.
There are a number of things a homeowner can do to control premiums
- Make necessary improvements to your roof, siding, and other structural areas. For example, if your roof is 75 years old, it may be time to replace it. A new roof will reduce your premiums.
- Limit the use of trampolines. Trampolines are responsible for a large percentage of household injuries.
- Do you have a wood-burning fireplace or stove? These bad boys account for 36 percent of rural and residential home fires each year, according to the U.S. Fire Administration.
- Keep your yard free of hazards that might cause injuries.
- Do a bit of research before you get a dog. Some breeds cost more to insure. Dog bites account for one third of all homeowner’s liability claims.
Call us today and let us help protect what is important to you. We are a full service insurance agency representing individuals, families and businesses in the Kansas City area. We are licensed professionals who are not limited to placing your insurance with just one carrier. We have the flexibility to choose the insurance company that best serves your individual needs. Having choices is our advantage and it benefits our customers.
Our business success depends on how effectively we serve our customers. As a designated Trusted Choice agency, we are dedicated to providing the best service in the industry. Experience the difference by giving us a call today. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to assist you in any way possible.
We are licensed in Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.