When was the last time you reviewed your insurance coverage? The start of a New Year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Insurance “To Do” List
General or Personal Items
- Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Does my agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
- Make sure I have identity theft insurance
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
- Check my credit score
- Consider increasing my auto deductibles on my older vehicles
- Get a quote for earthquake or flood insurance
- Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
- Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
- Consider purchasing or increasing my umbrella coverage
- Consider an alarm system
- Clean my gutters
- Have I replaced all the batteries in my smoke detectors?
Have I experienced any of these changes?
- Bought a new car or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Started a home business
- Remote working in 2021
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Received a major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family
- New purchases of guns, jewelry or art
- Purchased second home
Please call our office today if you need to make any changes in your insurance program. We can provide valuable information regarding each of these concerns so that you can make the right decision for you and your family. Our team will never push you into a hasty decision. That is because we will only offer you an insurance solution after we fully understand your needs.
Connect with us and let us show you how we do it—and help you get a good night’s sleep. We are always searching for ways to help our clients save money on their auto insurance. Saving money on auto insurance is a relatively quick way to lower the cost of operating your car, and can be accomplished with a quick phone call to PlatinumOne Insurance. There are many ways to lower your insurance costs without eliminating needed coverage. Here are a few ideas to consider: