According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, teenagers are four times more likely to get into an auto accident than older drivers. That is why PlatinumOne Insurance Agency Insurance offers very competitive rates on auto insurance products. At PlatinumOne Insurance Agency Insurance our goal is to help you start saving money on your auto insurance today! Get started by requesting a free, no hassle quote today.
Simply put, experience on the road makes a difference. Teenagers lack experience and are often overconfident when driving. However, students enrolled in a driver’s education courses can gain the experience and respect for the road that can make them safer drivers.
We came up with six benefits and advantages for your teen to been involved in driver’s education.
- Provides teens with better understanding of traffic rules and laws. Teens will learn the basic rules of the road from both class time teaching and actual road driving experience. In a driver’s education course situation, your teen will be required to demonstrate their knowledge and driving skill prior to taking the driving test.
- Some states require it. Some states now require new and/or teen drivers to take part in a driver’s education course before a driving permit or license can be issued.
- Your Teen will have more confidence. Having more time behind the wheel combined with classroom training makes teens more confident about their abilities as a driver. Driver’s education also helps teens understand safety guidelines as well as defensive driving.
- Save money with lower premiums. Teen drivers with documented drivers training certificates do have lower premiums.
- Safety tips from experienced drivers. Having a trained professional educate teens on driver safety is invaluable. Trainers are kept up to date on the newest regulations and driver’s safety tips.
- Driver’s education courses continue to be the best way for new drivers to ease into the responsibility of becoming a motorist.
We hope this has given you a chance to think about your home, auto, boat, motorcycle and business insurance needs. Please call us today and let us help you sleep better at night, knowing you are better protected.
We are a full service insurance agency representing individuals, families and businesses in the Kansas City area. We are licensed professionals who are not limited to placing your insurance with just one carrier. We have the flexibility to choose the insurance company that best serves your individual needs. Having choices is our advantage and it benefits our customers.