Everyone here at PlatinumOne Insurance Agency endeavors to find ways to keep our clients homeowners insurance as low as possible. We understand how important having the right kind of homeowner’s insurance is. We also understand that you want your claims covered and you want outstanding customer service. Unlike some faceless internet company, we will always work more than “7 minutes” to find you the best possible combination of price, coverage and service for your home insurance needs. Here are a few things you can do right now to lower your homeowner’s premiums.
Ways to Lower Your Home Insurance Premiums
- Consider increasing your deductibles.
- Assess the value of the possessions in your home. Do you have too much coverage?
- Pay your premiums in full. Some carriers offer a discount for this.
- Are you over the age of 65? There are senior discounts available.
- Most insurers offer discounts for alarms, sprinklers and deadbolt locks.
- Combine home and auto together. Many insurers offer discounts for consolidating policies.
- Use an independent agent like us to shop your insurance on a regular basis. We will search the market and find the best options.
- Many insurance companies reward homeowners with discounts ranging from long-term customer loyalty rewards to having claim-free histories with the company.
- Upgrade basic house systems such as electrical, heating, plumbing and roofing.
We use many reputable companies including: Progressive, Allied, Travelers, the Hartford and more.
We are a full service insurance agency representing individuals, families and businesses in the Kansas City area. We are licensed professionals who are not limited to placing your insurance with just one carrier. We have the flexibility to choose the insurance company that best serves your individual needs. Having choices is our advantage and it benefits our customers.