PlatinumOne Insurance is always searching for ways to help our clients save money on their auto insurance. Saving money on auto insurance is a relatively quick way to lower the cost of operating your vehicle, and can be accomplished with a quick phone call to our office. There are many ways to lower your auto insurance costs without eliminating needed coverage. PlatinumOne Insurance has access to many competitive insurance markets giving you the advantage of shopping the market with just one call.
- Use an independent agent to provide a quote. Call us today.
- Many insurers offer discounts if you have some of the following features on your car; Anti-lock brakes, Airbags (driver/passenger, driver/passenger/rear seat, side impact, etc.) ,Automatic seat belts, Anti-theft device (active or passive), Daytime running lights.
- Multi-vehicle discount (if you have more than one vehicle on the policy).
- You can receive discounts if you combine your home and auto with the same carrier.
- Good student discount.
- Good driver discounts.
- Consider raising your collision and comprehensive deductibles if your vehicles are older.
- Customer loyalty- if you stay with a company for a period of time, you can receive discounts each year.
- Maintain good credit. Credit scores have an impact on your premiums.
- Drive safely and don’t get tickets.
- Consider insurance when making your car purchase. Some vehicles are more expensive to insure.
PlatinumOne Insurance has access to many competitive insurance markets giving you the advantage of shopping the market with just one call.