March is over and we spent the while month watching 64 college basketball teams play to the final four, then to the championship game. Congratulations to North Carolina! These can impact your business insurance and personal insurance programs. The entire thing reminded us of some insurance madness. We thought we would share with you our “insurance madness final four.”
Insurance Madness Final Four
- Always use an independent agent. Independent agents will search the market for the best possible insurance designed for your family or business. Independents agent do not work for an insurance company, they represent you and look out after your interests first.
- Never buy insurance online. When you buy insurance online you never know if you are getting the best combination of coverage, price, and service. However, you do find out when you have an uninsured claim.
- Always consider deductible options. A simple way to save money is to consider increasing your deductible on your auto insurance, home insurance, or even your business insurance.
- Many people don’t consider these coverage’s but they should
- Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States. Every homeowner should consider identity theft coverage.
- A personal umbrella can offer additional protection for those who own a home or have personal assets worth protecting.
- Your business might be at risk if you do not have cyber liability or employment practices liability.
All these coverage’s are easy to add to your business insurance program.
Do you need a homeowner’s insurance quote? Talk to us today about keeping your home and family protected. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Brad Runnebaum and Jeff Hartman established PlatinumOne Insurance Agency in 2008. We are a full service insurance agency representing individuals, families and businesses in the Kansas City area. We are licensed professionals who are not limited to placing your insurance with just one carrier. We have the flexibility to choose the insurance company that best serves your individual needs. Having choices is our advantage and it benefits our customers.